Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CAS Proposal Form 3 (Boy's Varsity Soccer)




This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

Armand Mendoza


Boys Varsity Soccer

I am currently part of the Boys Varsity Soccer team. My role is switched between being a striker and mid-fielder. I work together with my teammates everyday from 4-6 pm. In joining this team, I hope to improve my skills, strengthen my sportsmanship, build leadership skills and to learn how to collaborate with new teammates.



I hope to improve my stamina, my speed, my leadership skills, and my sportsmanship. Soccer practice can be very demanding and time consuming, and with the IB workload, there will be challenges in doing a good job in both areas. However, this will train me to learn how to manage my time wisely and be a more balanced student. Since there are only 2 non koreans in the team (Javier and I), I foresee some challenges in teamwork as I might be seen as an outsider, but hopefully as this season progresses, I can prove myself and be trusted by my teammates as I will learn to do for them as well, and come ISAC, we should be playing as one team to win the gold.

Joining the team will definitely benefit me, as the training itself will help me stay fit and improve my stamina, speed, and leg strength. My teammates and the coach as well will also benefit from this activity as playing together will develop new friendships, and win or lose, if we play well, will also benefit us all, including the coach.

Everyday from 4-6 pm. ISAC tournament on January 19-23, 2011.

Mr Davis

Brent Subic


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment