Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CAS Proposal Form 4 (Tzu Chi Medical Mission)


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.


Armand Mendoza




Tzu Chi Medical Mission


Tzu Chi, a Buddhist foundation founded in Taiwan has provided aid to many people in many different cases, such as the Haiti earthquake and Typhoon disasters in the Philippines. This Sunday, (November 14) a medical mission will take place in manila where we aim to provide medicine for less fortunate patients. My roles will also include assisting the doctors with anything they may ask for. There will be many volunteers, doctors and nurses who will collaborate this Sunday.






My goal is to help doctors and nurses to provide aid to less fortunate people with their medical issues. I hope to make a lot of people happy during this process and improve my team building skills at the same time.


The patients who need help will obviously benefit from this event as everything provided will be free. My collaborators and I will also definitely learn from this experience as well as it is my first time to be doing something like this before. (I've been with my dad in his medical missions when I was a little kid, but I don't recall helping out at all.)


The Tzu Chi Medical Mission will be held on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at the Tzu Chi Great Love Campus in 1000 Cordillera corner Lubiran Streets Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila. The event will last from Sunday morning until Sunday afternoon.


Mrs. Fang-Lin Chen


Tzu Chi Foundation


Email: fnhsu@hotmail.com Address: Binictican Dr. Mahogany St. 37F SBFZ Contact Number: (047)2500274

Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment