Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CAS Proposal Form 5 (Boy's Varsity Basketball)


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.


Armand Mendoza




Boys Varsity Basketball


I am currently part of the Boys Varsity Basketball team. Practice is everyday starting from 3.40-5.40 pm. I am the Point Guard for this team together with my 14 teammates. The team will be cut to 10 players for the upcoming ISAC tournament and I hope to be the starting PG for this team.






This season I hope to be a more mature PG, have better vision on the court, lessen my turnovers, and most importantly improve my defensive skills. My big goal for this season is to average a double-double. I want to be a better leader for my team, communicate with my teammates, and build good relations with my teammates on and off the court. This will hopefully improve our team chemistry as the season goes on. I'm taking this year's basketball season seriously and I will do everything to improve my skills to be prepared for the ISAC tournament and hopefully be the first Brent Subic Basketball team in ISAC history to place above 5th place, but at the same time maintain my academic standings.


I believe that joining this team will benefit myself just as much as everyone on the team. It will benefit me, as this season will make me a mature basketball player since some of my teammates including myself are now the veteran players on the team. The whole team will benefit too as playing together as a team will improve our team chemistry, which will help us more consistent in transition and will hopefully lead to better friendships as well. My fitness will also benefit from this activity.


Everyday from 3.40-5.40 pm ISAC Boys Basketball: March 17-20


Mr Crudo


Brent Subic



Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment