Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CAS Proposal Form 6 (LS Soccer Club)

This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

Armand Mendoza


LS Soccer Club

My job is to teach the lower school kids the fundamentals of soccer such as passing, trapping, dribbling, and shooting together with some parents, teachers and other students. After an hour of training, there is a scrimmage game where my role is to referee the games make sure there is no conflict between the players, and to encourage team work and fairplay.



My personal goal is mainly to get to know some of the lower school kids since throughout my years at Brent, the high school have been becoming more and more distant from the younger ones. I want to further improve my leadership skills and help the younger kids to become better soccer players.

The lower school students will definitely benefit from this activity as they will learn the basic skills to play soccer and build friendships with other lower school kids from different grades. I will also benefit from this activity as I will develop new friendships, and become a role model for the younger generation.

Every Saturday, 3.45-5.30 pm, in the Soccer Field

Mr Wyncoll

Brent Subic


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment