Thursday, March 22, 2012

(C)(S) Journal Entry #1 [MS/US Production]

Production's been alright so far. We've gone through most of the scenes throughout the play and I'm quickly learning all the lyrics to the songs. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can catch up on what I've missed from being in basketball practice for the past month. I am pretty much set with my lines as the bookseller in Scene 1 which I'm pretty stoked for. I can't wait to put on my wig and my villager outfit. The choreography for Gaston's dance is getting easier for me every practice, hopefully the same happens for the other songs as well. The set is also starting to take shape and the colors are amazing. I am pretty excited about the costumes as well. Hopefully within the next few weeks, the run-throughs go smoother.


My goals for the next 2 weeks:

1. Memorize all the songs
2. Learn all the dances
3. Don't be late for music rehearsals so I won't have to pay money for punishment
4. Seem more natural in saying my lines

No comments:

Post a Comment