Tuesday, September 28, 2010

(A) Goal for this week: Boys Vball [Sept 28 - Oct 1]

I've noticed that I was a bit shaky today at practice and I'm pretty sure it was because of the 3 day break. At the start of practice I honestly felt like I was learning how to set all over again, but after a few minutes I was able to retain most of it back. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be on my way to setting well again so that I have a few more days for improvement. My goal for this week is just to polish my setting, get a little more conditioning done so that I feel fit and ready for ISAC, and lastly to just know my role confidently and produce good outcomes with it. I need a lot of focus to be able to fulfill my goals, and a lot of perseverance as I push myself as much I can before the upcoming tournament. I need to really use my head while playing on the court, and continue to boost the team's morale. I hope to deliver all this on Thursday's game, and hopefully go to ISAC with another victory on the home court.

No comments:

Post a Comment