Sunday, September 5, 2010

(A) Goal for this week: Boys Vball [Sept 6 - Sept 10]

I continue to have problems with setting the ball. I would say that I am only 60% accurate with my sets, sometimes even less. My goal for this week, is to be able to set to open, at least 8 out of 10 times. I want to be able to apply it on the pick up game on Thursday. As the ISAC tournament is nearing, I must be able to do my role well as a setter if I am to make it to the final ten. If I accomplish this goal earlier before the end of this week, another goal of mine is to be able to do at least one soft block either during practice or during the Thursday game. :)

2 comments:

  1. What is it about setting that you're having difficulty with? What's wrong with your sets? Try to break down the skill into its individual components and identify which ones you are doing well and which ones need more work. The same can be said for learning how to soft block. What do you know about it? Have you tried to learn about it outside of training time? =)

    Make sure you post your application form summary ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, scratch the part about the application. I didn't notice it was already posted. My bad =)

    ReplyDelete